I have to tell you guys about this fabulous recipe that I "invented", I say that loosely. I took a recipe and made a ton of changes to it and it turned into something new!
* 1 jar marinara sauce (regular jar size)
* 2 cups water
* 1 pound fresh mushrooms
* 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
* 1 can Italian stewed tomatoes
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1/2 pound turkey breakfast sausage
* 1/2 pound pork breakfast sausage
* 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
* 1 1/2 cups cooked mini bowtie pasta
Add first five ingredients to a crock pot.
Brown meats in a large pan, drain and then add to the crock pot. Let it cook for 6 hours. Sprinkle the cheese on top, cover and let cook until the cheese is melted.
Seriously its yummy guys! I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow when I eat it for lunch! The lighting is much better during the day. :)
My kids ate this up! There's just enough flavor without being too spicy for the littles.